Are you prepared in case a medical emergency happens? Would you know what to do if you or a friend broke a bone during a hike through the woods? Boost your resume and learn life-saving skills by enrolling in first aid and CPR training in Nova Scotia with Halifax First Aid. This provider offers experienced teachers, low prices, and a conveniently located training center in the heart of Halifax. Participants can register for a wide range of courses including standard, emergency, babysitting, and childcare first aid. Private courses are also available with competitive rates for groups and/or companies. Safety training and food safety classes are also available for participants looking to build their resumes. Enrolment is really easy! Just visit the Halifax First Aid website here, choose a training course, and fill out the application form. You can also register for a course using the contact information posted below.
How Do I Register For a Course?
To register for safety, food safe or first aid / CPR training course in Halifax use the following contact information:
- Telephone Number: 1-888-870-7002 (toll free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://firstaidhalifax.ca
Staff is available from 7 am to 6 pm to help with registration or to answer your questions.
Why Choose Halifax First Aid?
- Halifax First Aid offers the largest selection of training courses in Nova Scotia.
- This provider offers the lowest prices on courses in Nova Scotia.
- Trainees who drop out are given full refunds, provided a 72-hour notice was given beforehand.
- All classes are taught by workplace approved certified instructors and the certification provided meets workplace and academic requirements for 3 years.
- All classes are held in high-end training centers with spacious and well-maintained classrooms.
- Private classes are available at the Halifax First Aid training center or at your facility (if space allows).
- The training facilities are easily accessible by public and private transportation and are within walking distance to free parking, restaurants, and shops.
- Enrolment may also be completed using a telephone call, e-mail, or walk-in at the training center.
First aid classes cover a variety of emergency situations and the associated first aid skills with each. Training classes include a lot of skill training, usually on training mannequins or fellow trainees so students are able to recognize life-threatening emergencies and act appropriately.
What Courses Are Available With Halifax First Aid?
The following courses are available with this provider:
- Standard first aid, CPR, and AED
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED
- Childcare first aid, CPR, and AED
- Babysitting training
- Stand-alone CPR and AED
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Oxygen therapy
- Online WHMIS, TDG, and MSDS training
- Medical Terminology Training
To register or for inquiries about any of the above courses use the contact information posted above.
Did You Know?
Medications you should always have on hand:
- Activated charcoal (for poisoning)
- Aloe vera gel
- Aspirin/Non-aspirin pain relievers
- Calamine lotion
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Personal medications
- Epinephrine pen (if prescribed)
- Syringes, medicine cups, and a spoon
Head to Halifax First Aid now to sign up with the best workplace-approved first aid and CPR provider.